Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Today was the second day of real snow; we now have about 8 inches on the ground! I got up mid day to go and get hubby's prescroption filled. Along the way I went shoppiing for winter boots and found some for $25.00 will check out Wal-Mart tomorrow to see if they have anything cheaper. So many things that I have the opportunity to do and participate in I hope that my husband does not feel left behind. I love him so very much. I hope that things with my step-dad are going well. He is in an assisted living facility for PT after having 2 back surgeries I love my God and Father as well as his son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit. I lay my burdens down at the feet of Jesus and put my faith and trust in him as to how my life is to be played out. I look forward to heaven being with all those who have passed on before me and to be with Jesus will be something else indeed. Life is so very full of opportunities I pray that I will chose the correct ones or the ones that would be most beneficial to all those around me as well as myself.. God (My Ancient of Days) is so very good and his love endures forever.

No comments: