Saturday, November 15, 2008

I am a born again christian who is a member of Bethel Baptist Church here in Janesville. It is General Conference Baptist denomination. I love to sing in the Worship Choir, quilting group called the Piecemakers, listen to sermons, attend Wellspring Sunday School class & woman's bible study. My curiosity has gotten me into trouble often but I love to ask questions to get to know people. I am best with one on one relationships. Please do not be afraid of me I will not bite I promise and I will answer most if not all questions asked of me. I love nature; trees, mountains and the ocean and most if not all animals. I am 53 years old and am a first time grandmother to a baby girl born in April 2009. I have 2 girls by my first marriage and my hubby has 3 sons by his first marriage and 1 grandson and 6 grand daughters. I am a happily married old lady (past the 50 mark). I look forward to any and all responses to this blog.

No comments: